Friday, November 30, 2018

Something I like



Hello, hello,

Today I don't want talk about a photo or drawing, so I writting about a song I like so much. Since ever, I love a lot of music styles, maybe because in my house there’s always a song playing around. Sometimes we have live music because my dad is a good player of the drums, my mom is an amazing singer and my sisters are always dancing according to the beatings... well isn't so funny like it sounds, but the point is other.

Resultado de imagen para everything is love the carters gifThis year is full of new songs, and I truly love all of them, but obviously I have my favorite ones.
I'm an indecisive person, but as I wrote in another post, my favorite singer ever is Beyoncé and she released a new hip-hop/R&B album with their husband Jay-Z like 1 month ago, I listened to the album as soon as it came out. This album is called Everything is love and my favorite song of it is “FRIENDS”.


This song it’s an honest and sad reflection on the life that they are currently living which does look glamorous and exciting on the outside but with the incredible highs there is always going to be some incredible lows. I love this song because it’s catchy and impactful, I feel a lot of emotions when I listen to it, it’s the most honest Beyonce and Jay-Z has been yet and takes lead from the vulnerability that other songs delivered.

This is all for today, bye xoxo.

1 comment: