Friday, December 14, 2018

Hi, my dears:

Today we can write about a free topic and, I feel happy today so I want to talk about a trip I did this summer, really was an amazing travel, because was with the company of people I love so much, four friends, my sister and the couple, this travel begin  because with my friend we have a tournament of debate in Perú and we want to go, because I like the debate and never went together to an international competition. 

But we don´t want to go to another country only for one week and we decide to make the most possible in this travel, and we plan to trip to Cusco and after go to Lima, and in Cusco, we take a group tour to a packed to tours for one week, we have every day an activity to do and we enjoy a lot this wonderful city, we know a lot of places from Inca's temples until Machupicchu, for me the best place was The Mountain of seven colors, is a magical experiences and demand a lot effort physical and mental, because it is a 5200 meters above sea level, so is so difficult breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment