Friday, October 5, 2018

One of my passion

Hello people,

Today I'm going to write about my passion, really I have more one thing that I feel passionate about, but now the most important to me is the debate, since 2014 I participate in this activity, I started in the school and actually whit the team of the university. Actually, I train once o more a week, I'm the captain and teacher of an academy of debate in a school and sometimes I'm called to be a judge in the school tournaments.

Resultado de imagen para debateThe debate is almost like a sport, because we train to can defend almost anything with logic and for this is necessary train a lot, sometimes you need know many topics for example, public politics, internacional deals, human rights, health and something like that. For me is so funny and so interesting how every debate is a different world and how you can argue or counter argue the multiple points. Debate can be an individual, couple or team, there are many formats, one of them is a PB "British parlamentary", in this format is a global competition and other tournaments.

This year the Global competition was at the last week of july in Valparaiso and I went to in representing to the University of Chile as a judge, this was my second internacional participation, my first was in the summer, in Perú.

I'm so happy to write about this, I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. The debate is a interesting area of competitions, is more than win or loose, is how you defend your position and ideas. REGARDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I like as discuss, punctually in the class hahaha

    ReplyDelete