Friday, October 12, 2018

I want to learn...

Hi,
It's late, but today I was absent of friday english class ... so I want to catch up soon.
foto:@holaairam
 foto: @holaairam


A long time ago I did athletics (many years), and I remember was having fun and enjoyed so much. But I must leave any types of sports for health problem. Since not long ago I started be interested in lead my life of one way more healthy and responsible with myself, the environment, whit the others and the animals. 

For this I change my habits, my diet, my consumption and my respect for the others. I had to learn all the thing which are so important to my new lifestyle, one of those is to train my body for keep health my body (of course) but too my mind. I have proposed to learn new habits, until now it has not been difficult for me, because I have conviction, I think humans are weak, we live constantly on fear, we crave short-term fixes, but a human with an ideal is a so powerful, build new habits today and live like a winner. It's not only about you, it's about your family, society, the planet and your future.
            
I think this isn't something that you finished learning at some point, but I hope to motivate more people to have a more sustainable and healthy lifestyle, and bring my life in balance, it is very important to have people you love on your side and who constantly support you in following your ideals, even when they don't believe in these. I'm so lucky to have an amazing sister, we support and motivate ourselves to live our beliefs and convictions.

This is all for today, 

Bye.


xoxo, Sol.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Sol. It's good to know that today's genneration has principals and ideals. You are the future.....

    ReplyDelete