Friday, December 28, 2018

A sport

Hello,
Today I goning to write about a yoga, is something that I do for feeling me good. 

I do yoga. I've been doing it since I entered high school… I think it was 2012. It all started because a friend I made at high school said her mom forced her to take yoga classes in a gym, and she didn't want to go alone, so I said “why not?” and accompanied her to one of her classes. While we were at it she seemed really bored, after a few classes she dropped out without telling her mom, when her mom found out later and was very angry at my friend and she got punished and wasn't able to go out for six months, on the other side, I really liked it so I kept going, for two years I went  there three days a week but now I have a very irregular schelude, which makes my aviability irregular too, that made me quit gym, but I hope I can get back some day, because doing yoga made me feel really relaxed. I don't know what could I do to keep me concentrated during the exams. It just makes me feel very relaxed. After a busy day, I like to do at least 15 minutes of it to make me relax, or even being able to sleep. I find it very hard to get in the mood to sleep so when I know I have to wake up early in the morning the next day and Im not sleepy at all I do yoga and after a few minutes I can feel my body relax and start to feel tired. Without yoga I would be dead.

Really I'am not a expert, but I do what I can.

Bye.

Sol 

No comments:

Post a Comment