Friday, October 26, 2018

An artist

Hello,
Today I going write about an artist who I like, I choose to my favorite artist in the world, if you read my old blog you know who is. Of course, nothing more and nothing less than Beyoncé!! I remember one day in my house when my sister calls me from the desk on the first floor of the apartment where I lived before, and show me one song of her... oh was an immediate love! Until now I feel grateful with my sister for this. 

Beyonce, if you don't know who is (I don't think so), is a modern female singer, she also is actress, songwriter, and producer. Together with her mom has a clothing line of sportswear. With her husband  support foundations, campaign or something about to help improve the condition of the people in perspective politic, healthy, racial fighting, etc 

I like of her, she will be a kind person in real life, but in the stage is a different person, she has an energy so dynamic and stronger that makes me love her. In the stage present an unparalleled show, sing in live all the time, has a choreography impeccable and different costumes, accompany with the incredible show of lights and video clips.

I hope you like my post of the week, we read later! 
Watch this presentation! is awesome.

XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment